Whatever your needs, we are sure that there is an imail solution for your business...
- Black & White Letters – A4, 90gsm paper, with black and white print only. Max of 4 duplex sheets (8 sides) folded to C5 windowed envelope. All for less than the price of a second class stamp (excl. VAT)
- Colour Letters - A4 90gsm paper, with full colour print. Max of 4 duplex sheets (8 sides) folded to C5 windowed envelope.
- Mailshots – A5, 250gsm marketing cards allow users to print marketing communications in full colour on both the front and reverse of the card, providing SME users with an easy to use direct mail product whilst avoiding the often prohibitive costs of traditional print bureaus.
- Appointment Cards – A5, 250gsm postcards, with a full colour print on one side and the recipient’s address/appointment details on reverse.
- Postcards – A5, 250gsm postcards, with a full colour print on one side and on the reverse the recipients address and your personalised message. Users can send personalised postcards, to the UK, from anywhere in the world.
Introducing icanvass - imail’s new canvassing tool
imail, the solution responsible for automating your bulk mailings, has now launched its unique canvassing tool - icanvass – to help ensure every direct marketing campaign works as hard as it can for you.
With icanvass, you can:
- Purchase address details for a specific location for as little as 10p per contact
- Create highly targeted, localised lists from a range of criteria including road, area or post code
- Streamline your list with a minimum order requirement of just 25 addresses
- Reduce wastage as a result of responsible mailing - icanvass suppresses against the Mail Preference and Your Choice files
- Enjoy the ease and convenience of an integrated hybrid mail and data solution
- Increase direct mail response rates from enhanced campaigns