iconsign is our web based dispatch solution, being web-based there is no software to install
(although you will need java installed). The system has all the features you would expect from
a shipping solution, including:
- Has integrated full postcode functionality down to delivery point level, ensuring accurate delivery and high service performance.
- Allows third party collections (them to you) and collection carriage forward (them to someone else) requests to be made.
- iConsign despatch labels can be printed to a thermal printer, therefore providing a professional and quality output to apply to your despatch items.
- All consignments and/or collections keyed onto iConsign are automatically imported into the UK Mail internal system meaning nothing is missed!
- An easy-to-produce manifest summary report given to the UK Mail driver, simply open and print (requires Adobe Reader®).
- With the revolutionary ‘Find Consignments’ facility you can:
- Reprint- Eliminating the need to re-enter a consignment, if an iConsign despatch label has become damaged; you can reprint the consignment label.
- Cancel- For your convenience, if an iConsign consignment already booked on the day of collection is no longer required to be despatched, the consignment can be cancelled.
- Track- With our professional and easy on the eye
tracking facility, tracking your iConsign despatches has never been so simple. The track page shows
the current overall status of your consignment along with a progress bar at the top and then further
details of the consignment including the signature if the consignment has already been delivered.
Other useful track information includes Delivery History, Scan History, Consolidation
(references attached to the consignment) and finally Status History.
- iConsign provides the capability to send Pre-Delivery notifications to your customers to inform them
on the status of their delivery. These can be sent either in the form of an SMS or an email. This beneficial
facility eliminates the need for you to pre-alert your customer about the delivery as the updates are
automatically sent to your customer from us therefore we do all the hard work for you!
- The Address Book facility stores a customer address database allowing for your customer addresses
to be stored. These can be amended or deleted if required. This therefore prevents the re-entry of popular
customer addresses providing another time critical solution. If you have more than 1 iConsign login, the
address book can be shared amongst your other iConsign logins for your convenience.
- Changes in the UK Postal Code system are responded to by automatic updates which are applied to the iConsign website on a daily basis.