Unsorted Mail - for customers needing mail to be sorted
UK Mails' mail sortation is supported by state of the art sorting automation
UK Mail has the largest nationally integrated sortation network in the UK with 14 sortation machines in 6 Regional Sortation Centres, each an integral part of our collection and distribution network.
Not restricted to a 1st or 2nd class service, with UK Mail you can choose from Business Class, two day definite delivery service or an Economy, three- day definite option, depending on your individual requirements.
We have the ability to offer an unrivalled range of sortation services, including services for customers with their own Royal Mail access contracts and Agency Access
Our Sortation Centres can process all formats i.e. Letter (DL and C5), Large Letters and Parcels (up to 2kg) and (depending on mail quality), can present mail to standard, OCR or CBC mail specifications
- 6 strategically located Mail Sortation Centres with state of the art machinery.
- 2 and 3 Day Definite delivery options.
- Range of account types and selection of mailing profiles to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Dedicated Remote Video Encoding suite for processing mail items that are incorrectly addressed.
- Returns handling service for those items that cannot be delivered by the post person.
- Comprehensive management information
- Extended latest acceptance times to meet the collection requirements of our customers.
- Consistently high service and operational performance.
- Use of Dynamic Bin Allocation on all sortation machines to track each individual mail item to handover to Royal Mail.
- Options for UK Mail to print Posting Indicator and/or Return Address