Owner Driver Registration Form
* indicates a mandatory field
Home Tel No:
Mobile Tel No:
To enable you to provide services to this Company, as stated in the Subcontractor Agreement,
and as required under the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we are obliged by law to ask for
proof that you are entitled to work in the UK.
The following documents will be required as part of the screening process:
- Evidence of your National Insurance Number (P45, P60, National Insurance Card)
- UK/EU Passport/Birth Certificate
- Valid work permit (if born outside of the EU)
- Driving Licence with photograph/Other photographic proof of identification
- Documented proof of identification (credit card/bank or building society card etc)
- 2 documents confirming proof of residence (utility bills)
- Details of 2 individuals prepared to provide an oral and written character reference for you (these cannot be relatives of individuals living at your address)
- Receipt of a basic disclosure
Where the screening process has not been satisfactory concluded within the first 4 weeks of
the 'Agreement', the agreement will be terminated.
Details of Driving History
Driving Licence Category:*
Do you have your own vehicle?*
Type of Vehicle:
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
By submitting this application form, you consent to UK Mail Limited obtaining and using your personal information (by which we mean information we obtain directly from you or from third parties, such as credit reference agencies, or information we obtain as a result of our relationship with you) such as name and address details, personal history, work history, credit history and sensitive personal information such as but not limited to convictions, health, membership of organisations, for the purposes of administration, statistical analysis, assessment and analysis, marketing, profiling credit scoring, credit checking, security vetting, improving our services, and system testing.
You have a right to request a copy of the personal data UK Mail holds about you, (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.