ECG - Employee Consultative Group
We want all of our employees to enjoy working for UK Mail – to feel inspired, supported and motivated. That’s why we set up the Employee Consultative Group (ECG) in 2004 - to act as a consultative body offering advice and support to staff on a diversity of issues as well as providing an outlet for staff to articulate their views and ideas for improvements in the workplace.
We set up the Employee Consultative Group (ECG) in 2004 - to act as a consultative body offering advice and support to staff on a diversity of issues.
The ECG sets out to:
- Improve relationships and attitudes by working with employees and management to solve issues together
- Work with management to explore mutual advantages
- Arrive at more informed decision-making by providing input from employees with relevant knowledge and skills
- Encourage the workforce to identify issues that need to be raised and use the ECG as a channel for communicating them. The ECG is committed to providing an outlet for every employee to have a voice
- Encourage increased understanding and trust between employer and employee.